To our customers
All of us at TESS would like to express our genuine thanks to all of our customers and employees for their patience and understanding during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We have been working hard to maintain operations, even with up to 25 per cent of our workforce temporarily not working and some challenges with deliveries from our suppliers.
These tough times have forced us to innovate faster and to accelerate our digital development. TESS will combine new technology with our core values to meet our new daily routine in a more efficient and sustainable manner. As a TESS customer, you should always feel confident that we will provide you with satisfactory service at all levels.
Precautions for preventing infection at in-person customer meetings
More and more customers are seeing the need to hold meetings in person again and TESS believes we can accommodate this customer request. Doing so entails complying with the precautions for preventing infection at all times.
The reopening of society is still in its early stages, and it is important to create a safe environment when holding meetings in person. Customers and TESS employees alike should feel safe and secure during meetings.
Account managers will clarify follow-ups and visits with customers, so that the participants are well prepared and the meetings can be held in a safe manner.
The following precautions for preventing infection must be observed at all times:
- Healthy participants. Make sure that meeting participants are healthy and that they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Do not shake hands. Be polite and helpful, but do not shake hands with customers
- Good hand hygiene. Wash your hands before and after the meeting. Always have hand sanitiser available
- Maintain a safe distance. Stay at least 1 metre away from meeting participants at all times
If everyone complies with the precautions for preventing infection, we can all get back to business faster.
The entire TESS sales team is looking forward to meeting with customers again and coming up with great solutions together.
• We have items in stock
• Service levels are very high (about 98%)
• Our suppliers have a clean bill of health and we have a huge inventory
• All service centres are open