TESS Approved Hose Workshop is Norway’s largest and most widespread network with respect to hoses, fittings and corresponding services.
As a customer you can rest assured that TESS Approved Hose Workshops have high quality products and personnel with the necessary qualifications in order to provide excellent service.
More than 60 000 customers have utilized our workshops throughout the last ten years. Statistics show that our workshops have served these customers around two million times with total revenues exceeding three billion NOK.
TESS Porsgrunn was the first service center to receive approval, in accordance with the requirements set by TESS as, in order to obtain the trademark TESS Approved Hose Workshop. Today there are over 80 approved workshops and several service centers are awaiting approval. Approval of hose workshops follow the guidelines from TESS’ ISO certifications. An approval of a given workshop is based on the following criteria:professional expertise, service level, available equipment and documented procedures for quality assurance.
Certificates and approvals associated with TESS Approved Hose Workshops
- DNV-approved hose technicians
- BV-approval (Bureau Veritas)
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Marine Equipment Directive (MED- D) – system
- Marine Equipment Directive (MED- B) – hoses
- Competent operation (machinery and hose equipment)
- Competent operation(segment based work equipment)
- TESS Hose Management (THM) – management/control system
- Expertise (skills and knowledge) – core courses, specialized courses and TESS Academy
- Master of Hose