As a Norwegian and nationwide supplier of products and services to the MRO market, we are part of EDiS because we get better hoses and MRO-products at lower prices:
• Quality as desired by the European Industry.
• Lower costs due to joint purchasing.
• Availability in many countries.
As an EDiS member, we belong to a group of 10 European industrial supply distributors and share our knowledge about different markets to synergize and learn from each other. We think that's a good step!
As an EDiS member, we have an open-minded team of experts, who are qualified and aware of the importance to keep up with advances, market requirements, and methods which are becoming more and more sophisticated and demanding. The group, establish and lead by EDiS, prepares and frequently keeps us as a member always up to date and this makes us an ideal partner for their customers. The EDiS products are inventory, consists of a large variety of industrial supplies defined by quality and competitive prices such as technical articles, hoses and couplings, rubber and plastic materials, as well as safety products. EDiS products are a safe investment due to the continuous research of the best industrial supply sources. The constant selection of innovative proposals, the presence of warehouses in various European countries and a broad distribution of products are three additional main points in the EDiS cooperation. EDiS companies aim to know each market, interpret their specific requirements, and anticipate the customers’ needs thanks to the exchange of partners and product updates. EDiS can only achieve these goals through continuous monitoring of the development of customer requirements in the various markets.
How did we become a member?
To become an EDiS member, specific requirements must be met.
• Of the supplying industry independent trading company
• Main product assortments are in line with the other partners
• Corporate spirit has to be part of the company‘s philosophy
• Warehousing, stocks, customer service, quality guarantee, sales organization, and management are well developed
• EDiS activities are considered confidential and partly secret
• Members shall not misuse confidential information or know-how of cooperative topics
TESS meets these requirements and is a member of EDiS. More about EDiS: https://www.edis.eu/.