TESS Academy offers approximately 40 different courses for TESS employees. The courses are based on both the unique expertise TESS has acquired with respect to our core business areas and the present & expected future demand for knowledge.
TESS customers are mainly professionals; a strong focus on development of skills and expertise is therefore necessary in order to have professionals on both sides of the counter.
TESS Academy offer courses in the following areas:
- HSE, Quality Assurance and causal analysis
- Management development through TESS Management School
- Courses at the NAHAD University (conducted at Purdue University in Indiana, USA)
- Vocational education within all TESS product areas
- Sales and customer relations/service
- E-learning, including HSE and an introduction to the hose discipline
- Hose crimping – safe use of hoses to customers through www.trainingportal.no