What is the optimal life cycle of your hose. What happens if a hose bursts, how much will the corresponding pollution/clean-up costs be and how long will a potential operational failure last before the hose is replaced? These are critical questions that should be considered when buying hoses.
TESS Hose Management (THM) was developed in order to prevent accidents, pollution and operational failures. In the event of accidents, the delivery time is drastically reduced if the hoses are registered in our THM-database. Customers have benefited from the service program since its launch in 2007. THM has proved to be a valuable and well-functioning system and it’s in continuous development.
- Systematic service and maintenance of hoses and related equipment.
- Database with overview and history of all hoses. All information is easily accessible to both TESS and customer.
- Simplified communication process between TESS and customer with respect to hose replacements and other enquiries.
- Each individual hose is registered and tagged with a label designed to withstand rough industrial conditions. The labels contain barcodes or RFIDs, in addition to unique ID numbers.
- Every individual hose is registered in our database with ID number and complete documentation.
- Traceability: localization, position, technical data, item number, certificates, planned service intervals, service history and other required/requested information (e.g. drawings) are entered into our system.
- Description of the THM-system
TESS Hose Management login
Ask for more information regarding THM at your local TESS service center.